- United KingdomClick here for the 'United Kingdom' version of the site
- Rest of the World
Scrambled Eggs & Smoked Salmon Rarebit
- 100ml Millac Gold
- 50g Lakeland Dairies Butter
- 10 eggs
- 600g smoked salmon
- 10 slices of mature Cheddar cheese
- 10 slices of wholegrain bread
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- fresh garden chives (as garnish)
Cut the crusts off the bread and roll out using a rolling pin, then cut out 8cm discs.
Place the bread discs on a baking tray, drizzle over some olive oil and bake until golden brown.
Place the bread discs into the base of the 8cm cutter and line the edges with the salmon.
Melt the Lakeland Dairies Butter in a heavy bottomed pan. Break the eggs into a bowl, whisk and season well.
Pour the eggs into the melted Lakeland Dairies Butter and stir until just cooked.
Remove from the heat and pour in the Millac Gold.
Fill the salmon lined cases with the scrambled eggs. Place the cheese on top and grill until golden.
Serve with fresh garden chives.