LDSC Free Samples - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Lakeland Dairies Real Dairy Cream Free Samples
Promoter: Promoter: Lakeland Dairy Sales Limited, Kingfisher House, 21-23 Elmfield Road, Bromley, Kent BR1 1LT Registered in Ireland Number: 90464
1. The Lakeland Dairies Real Dairy Single Cream free sample giveaway is whilst stocks last.
2. This offer is only open to bona fide caterers resident in the UK. The promoter reserves the right to refuse sample requests from non-caterers.
3. Only one free sample will be supplied per address.
4. The free 1ltr Lakeland Dairies Real Dairy Single Cream will be given away to the first 500 bona fide requests. This decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your sample.
6. In order to submit your request for a free sample you need to read and accept these terms and conditions.
7. Only entrants who complete the form in full, providing correct contact details, will be counted as valid entries.
8. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any requests incorrectly typed or not received for whatever reason.
9. All data collected from this site will be kept strictly confidential, in line with the data protection act.
10. Recipients of the free samples accept to be contacts for feedback on the product.
11. Employees require permission from their employer or senior manager before submitting their request.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. This offer may be withdrawn at any time at the promoter’s discretion without prior notice.
14. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Lakeland Dairies Foodservice for a reasonable period after the offer closes to assist Lakeland Dairies Foodservice to operate future competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the offer.
15. By submitting their personal details, the entrant agrees to Lakeland Dairies Foodservice processing those details in accordance with the purposes made known the entrant at the time of entering.
16. Lakeland Dairies Foodservice shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation or other applicable law.