Afternoon Tea Chef Survey Results
Afternoon Tea Week which occurs annually in August, celebrates the British tradition of Afternoon Tea.
Lakeland Dairies has partnered with the leading chef organisation, the Craft Guild of Chefs to discover what chefs really think of Afternoon Tea.
The findings reveal:
• 47% of chefs use long life cream to make Afternoon Tea items
• 65% of chefs said scones are their favourite Afternoon Tea sweet item
• The top three Afternoon Tea flavour trends are Floral, Asian, and Citrus
• Highly skilled items to create include Macarons, Laminated Pastry and Tempered Chocolate
• Keeping items identical and uniform is the leading challenge for working in miniature
Scroll down to view the results or find out more here