Pea, Potato & Mint Soup
- 200ml Millac Gold
- 400ml Millac Milk Powder - Classic, Half-fat or Value, prepared according to directions
- 15ml rapeseed oil
- 300g onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 600g frozen peas
- 150g potatoes, peeled and diced
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 1 tsp fresh mint, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion and garlic until softened.
Add the peas, potatoes, vegetable stock, Millac Milk Powder and Millac Gold and season well. Bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Stir in the fresh mint and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Season to taste and serve into warmed bowls.