Warm Berry Brioche
- 400ml Millac Milk Powder - Classic, Half-fat or Value, prepared according to directions
- 100ml Roselle Topping, prepared according to directions
- 6 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 350g fruit brioche, cut into 10 slices
- vegetable oil, enough for frying
- handful of mixed berries, per serving
Place the eggs, prepared Millac Milk Powder and cinnamon (if desired) in a mixing bowl and whisk together.
Transfer the mixture to a shallow bowl.
Take each slice of brioche and dip into the egg batter and allow to soak.
Heat a large frying pan and add a little oil. Gently fry the brioche on both sides until golden brown - this is best done in batches.
Place a slice of brioche onto a warmed plate. Spoon over mixed berries and finish with a spoonful of the Roselle Topping.